Relationships - Healing Negative Emotional, Mental and Energetic Attachments
Cutting the Cords in 5 Easy Steps
From: Sedona Sacred Light Institute
RE: Understanding what to avoid and steps to being yourself again
This technique is for those who feel stuck in their life, feeling like a victim or in an unhealthy relationship to others.
Are you in a relationship to someone that is getting you down, making you feel
depressed, miserable, disconnected, stuck, guilty, and feeling that there is no way out?
If so, this is for those who want out of a negative relationship, emotionally, mentally or physically;
but find themselves stuck for one or more reasons, and need a helpful process
to dissolve the attachments (cords) that seem to bind themselves and others.
Unfortunately, I have clientsÂ who come to me
in this state of emotional stress.
The heartache of knowing you're in a
wrong relationship or have a negative relationship,
to family, friends, but feel you have no way out, can wear
you down into thisÂ type of feelingÂ sad and not sure what to do.
Many of my clients that come to me are going through these exact same feelings. Over the years I have helped many clients to connect to where they are stuck in life, and to help them release these patterns, beliefs, and feelings. I was asked by my clients to create a CD so that they could share this process with others, and so I am now bringing this amazing technique that I have developed to you, so that you to can in 5 easy steps can become free and create a life worth living.
The main problems are being unhappy, feeling stuck, and the loss of time.
In many cases, the loss of time of feeling stuck can be from 1 to 20 years or more. The feeling of being stuck and not knowing how to get unstuck can get anyone feeling guilty, sad, and miserable. This can come from family members, business partners, friendships, husbands & wives, and significant others.
Some attachments that may be holding you back from moving forward in a relationship are:
- With an old love relationship are still hanging on, in the hopes and dreams of your getting back together even though it has been long over.
- Do you have a fear that you need the other person in order to survive mentally, emotionally and financially?
- Do you hang onto the feelings of blame, anger and feelings of betrayal in order to punish the other person or use it as a protection or excuse not to move forward, allowing yourself to stay in the victim role.
- Are you afraid to feel lonely, or that you will never meet anyone else, so feel it is better to hang on.
- Do you feel fearful that you do not have the power and strength to stand on your own.
- Do you have trouble making decisions because you feel the need to consider others points of view more than you own?
- Are you putting your life on hold in order to accommodate someone else?
- Do you feel obligated to meet others expectations or approval in order to be loved?
- Do you feel overly responsible for others peoples happiness?
- Do you have a hard time seeing your children as adults and letting them go or seeing them mature enough to make their own decisions.
- Are you overly controlling, protective or fearful for your child?
- Do you feel your children owe you for what you have given them in any number of ways.
The solution is in 5 easy steps in the
CD "Cutting the Cords" Releasing Negative,
Emotional, Mental and Energetic Ties to Others
You can get free from a negative binding relationship. This freedom is only a small part of the freedom that you can experience. With this Cutting the Cords process you can also become more empowered in all aspects of your life, and create a life worth living.
Now there is a way out from staying stuck
in a unhealthy relationship.
- The whole program is in only 5 steps.
This means that it is easy to follow.
- Real Value.
The cost for this in person service can cost many times this amount, so you can save money using this CD instead.
- I have used these five steps with hundreds of clients.
The benefit is that this is time and customer tested.Â In other words, it works!
- It is very affordable.
- The system has been time and client tested.
- It is a simple and easy step-by-step process to follow.
By cutting your attachments, you will feel a sense of wholeness in yourself and gainÂ your inner strength to express who you are and to create a life you want.Â You also willÂ have theÂ willingness to take time for you when needed. This process provides the opportunity to empower yourself.
My clients asked me to provide them with
something that they could share with others.
This is why I created this CD --
Cutting the Cords in 5 Easy Steps.
Cutting the negative cords to others can give you a great sense of relief and begin toÂ let yourselfÂ become happy and healthy again.
Good News...I have a special $10 discount for you if you purchase today.
If you buy today the price for the CD--Cutting the Cords-- is only $24.95.
When clicking on the link below, it will take you to our Kunaki Fulfillment Center